Beautiful "Butterfly"

"Butterfly" By Jill Stanek

I spoke in Nashville last week, home of country music. There a friend handed me a CD and told me I needed to listen to it. He remarked, as I well knew, that pro-life songs we often receive are well-intentioned but sub par. But he said this one, Butterfly, was different. My friend was right. I am in love with this song. I have been playing it over and over. Listen at its MySpace site. The band Bluefield is currently on the road promoting Butterfly, and the band has been surprised to meet hesitation by radio stations.... Despite its uphill flight, Butterfly has ascended to the 60s on the country music charts.... Continue reading my column today, "Butterfly," on WorldNetDaily. com.

Image Source

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots