Fuel for the Fire


Tuesday of the Fourth Week of Easter

Today's Mass Readings

"I have told you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father's name are my witness; but you do not believe, because you are no sheep of mine. The sheep that belong to me listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life; they will never be lost and not one will ever steal them from me. The Father who gave them to me is greater than anyone, and no one can steal from the Father. The Father and I are one (John 10:25-30)."

Reflection

The Work of the Holy Spirit

Meditation for April 15, Angels of the Agony

Via †Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam†

Saint of the Day

St. Paturnus

On This Day in Catholic History

2008 -- Pope Benedict XVI arrives in the USA for his apostolic visit.

Historical Birthday

1452 - Leonardo da Vinci, Italian Renaissance polymath: a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer (d. 1519)

Today's Special Prayer Intentions

For a safe and successful trip to the US for the Holy Father.
For Margaret, who lost her baby.
For Julie D.'s father.
for Melissa, whose bone marrow transplant was not successful and who is in critical conditon at this time.
For a special intention for Donna.
For an end to abortion and healing for all those who have been hurt by the trauma of abortion.
For the conversion of all abortionists.
For all the prayer intentions at One Came Back.
For all previous intentions mentioned here.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots