Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Boyfriend's Back & More

It's true -- my boyfriend aka my dh Bill is back! PTL! Alleluia! After living and working in a different area of the state since the end of January -- he's home and I'm rejoicing! He has a job right here in town so we won't be moving! This is the answer to prayer. Thank you, Lord!





Which of these videos do you prefer? I think I like the music on the original but like the dancing on the American Dreams version -- it's joyful and energetic. I am joyful at the moment, but not too energetic with this cold.

In case you're wondering why I haven't been posting here as much as I normally do, I have had lots going on -- unpacking the items we had packed for moving, his moving back home, etc. I have had computer geeks coming and going and am scheduled to have a major overhaul on my computer by the "Geek Squad" this week. I am also starting a new business as well as continuing my freelance writing assignments. Lots of changes going on here, but blogging will continue as usual, so stay tuned for more...

2 comments: