Welcome to the USA, Holy Father!



There have been lots of welcomes to the Holy Father, today. Here are just a few of my favorite posts on the Holy Father's arrival in the USA today:

Whsipers in the Loggia: At the Pope's Mission, Might Ain't Right and From the Plane.
American Papist: Day 1: Pictures of Pope Benedict's Arrival
The Curt Jester: Welcome to America Holy Father
Christopher Blosser's blog: Arrival of Benedict XVI at Andrews Air Force Base

My thanks to Esther for creating the beautiful image of the Holy Father above.

Comments

  1. I have been waving from my roof tops Jean do you think the Holy Father can see me? LOL!

    A blessing to America for this most special visit. I do hope and pray that many of our blog friends will get to see him:).

    Peace, love & JOY to you:)

    Marie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie,

    I know with that wind today he looked like Superman, but I don't think he has super powers -- at least not the kind that super heroes do.

    I do know this -- he is super gifted by the Holy Spirit.

    When I met him on my pilgrimage to Rome two years ago and shook his hand, I was in awe. He is so gentle,refined, and intelligent.
    He is such a very holy and humble man that being near him is like being in the presence of Christ. It was awesome!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots