Loveliness of Rosaries Fair


Sarah of Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering has done a beautiful job of hosting The Loveliness of Rosaries Fair today. You will find an amazing treasury of rosary reflections there. What a wonderful way for Catholic women to show their love for Mother Mary!

During the month of May, in addition to working at my two businesses, I am enrolled in an in depth Bible study course on the Blessed Mother and the mysteries of the rosary and their corresponding scriptures passages. I was so happy to see these posts which correspond to my studies.

Comments

  1. Thank you, Jean. I'm so glad to hear those Bible passages corresponded too! (Had a moment of sweating there, when I realized what you said and what grievous error I could have made...yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Sarah! (Sorry I had you sweating for a moment!) :)

    Keep up the good work, girl!

    God bless,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots