10 people I would like to spend 10 minutes with

I have seen this on three blogs now - first at Ebeth's, then later at Therese's and Karen's. Each time I have been intrigued by it, but didn't seem to have the time to do it, but I seem to now, so here goes.

1. The Holy Trinity - Father, Son, Holy Spirit - three in one
2. The Blessed Virgin Mary
3 Saint Catherine of Siena
4. St. Gianna Beretta Molla
5. St. Padre Pio
6. St. Teresa of Avila
7. St. Therese of Lisieux
8. St. John, the Apostle
9. St. Joan of Arc
10. St. Joseph

Others (Not Yet Canonized)

1. Pope John Paul II
2. Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
3. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
4. Pope Benedict XVI
5. Fr. Marie-Dominique Philippe, O.P.
6. My sister Mary (deceased)
7. Mother Angelica
8. G.K. Chesterton
9. Martha Robbin
10. My parents (both deceased)

Who do you want to spend 10 minutes with?

Of course, ten minutes would hardly be enough time to discuss much. I would want to spend at least a few hours with each of the people mentioned above.

This reminds me a lot of an earlier meme I did in 2006. If anyone reading this hasn't done that meme please indulge yourself.

I tag everyone reading this. If you don't have a blog, please feel free to share your answers in the combox below.

Comments

  1. the five people in five categories looks good Jean. I will do this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your responses, Therese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To busy to blog, let me just comment. 10 people to spend 10 minutes with each?

    1. The Blessed Mother. I wouldn't even say anything.
    2. St. Joseph. I have one question. Hopefully he could answer it in that time, because I could really use the advice.
    3. Pope Benedict. Got a favor to ask.
    4. Shakespeare.
    5. Lincoln.
    6. Francis Cardinal George.
    7. John McCain.
    8. Barack Obama.
    9. Jean M. Heimann.
    10. My mother, deceased 25 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots