The Simple Woman's Daybook: July 21


Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to see what other ladies are thinking and doing today!

For Today...

Outside my Window...is another hot summer day on tap. It's supposed to be in the upper 90's, which is typical for July here. Thank God for air conditioning!

I am thinking...of all the work I need to do this week and am telling myself just to take it one day at a time. Lord, help me make it through this day. Amen.

I am thankful for...the fresh tomatoes that we have growing in our own backyard and for the many beautiful flowers growing there, too. PTL!

From the kitchen...lamb chops, tossed salad, and baked potatoes later on.

I am creating...new posts for two of my blogs now and am generating some new ideas for marketing my Juice Plus+.

I am going...to be busy with both businesses this week as well as trying to catch up on my housework here.

I am wearing... a pink t-shirt and flowered, pastel pajama bottoms.

I am reading...my usual daily devotionals, the blogs, the news and the articles on the Net.

I am hoping...for a very productive week.

I am hearing...the sound of my computer and the neighbor's dog barking.

Around the house...are small piles of clutter that need to be sorted.

One of my favorite things...is taking long walks outdoors under starry skies and a full moon. Bill and I walk together nightly and really enjoy this romantic activity.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...daily Mass, complete writing projects, work on JP+ upcoming wellness workshop, attend Jenifer's Wine and Wellness presentation, follow up on potential JP+ customers....


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... our first vine-ripened tomato

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots