The Simple Woman's Daybook: July 7



A Simple Woman's Day Book

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...bright blue sky, trees and bushes blowing in the wind, hot today.

I am thinking...about all the appointments and tasks scheduled for this week.

I am thankful for...my Community and for the blessings of family and friends.

From the kitchen...smells of my morning Juice Plus+ Shake --raspberries, blueberries, pineapple.

I am creating...nothing special today.

I am going...to Mass at 5PM as usual today.

I am wearing...tan jeans and a cotton teal blouse.

I am reading...my usual devotionals and saints' books now.

I am hoping...that I can get all my work done tonight in preparation for my meeting tomorrow.

I am hearing...the air conditioning and my new cat moving around.

Around the house... there are lots of flowering plants and a freshly mowed lawn.

One of my favorite things...watching movies with Bill.

Last night I was writing, doing laundry, caring for Bill and my cats.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... driving Bill to the orthopedic physician for x-rays and a cast, checking on my customers, meeting with my mentor, checking numerous phone messages on Voice.Com, 3 way calls with customers, taking my cat to the vet, preparing for Wellness Presentations, caring for Bill, cleaning the house, laundry, cooking, daily Mass and prayers, yard work, and trying to remain sane in the midst of it all.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



Comments

  1. Hi Jean, could you please tell me where you found that picture of St Catherine of Siena on your blog or who the painter is? I'd like to get a print of it. Thank you Susan Catherine McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but it is probably from my Fickr collection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots