The Catholic Carnival is Up!

This week it's being hosted by Ebeth, who has done a fabulous job! She has posted some great photos of her vacation trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains at a 2-day tour of the Biltmore House that make me want to go there and just relax for awhile.

Here are a few of my favorite posts there:

Heidi Hess Saxton presents Should I Try IVF or Surrogacy? posted at Extraordinary Moms Network.

Cathy's adopt an atheist today! is appealing.

I particularly enjoyed Evan's Farewell, Archbishop Burke -- whom I will miss dearly.

But don't stop here -- be sure to read all the great posts at the Catholic Carnival this week!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots