It's Gold!


Esther has honored me by awarding me with the GOLD. Thank you so much Esther!! I'm so happy you received this award because you truly deserve it. Your blog is so warm and welcoming! I enjoy reading all your uplifting spiritual and inspirational posts, and particularly enjoy your Fine Art Fridays, which contain such beautiful art and wonderful commentary. Please drop by and visit A Catholic Mom in Hawaii and see if what I say isn't true.

Since I was privileged to receive this award, there are also responsibilities that come with it. One must share the "wealth." I will be awarding this prestigious award to the following bloggers:

2. Deb

The Blogging Friends Forever Rules are:

1. Only five people allowed.

2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.

3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award.

Comments

  1. Jean many thanks for the Award:) it is much appreciated and I feel very humble in that your blog is so uplifting as well as informative.

    As you can see I am back from my break:) and looking forward to catching up with my fave blogs which includes yours of course:).

    God's abundant love to you always:)

    Marie xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise on my visit to you this morning! Thanks Jean, i'm honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Jean, thank you! That is so sweet of you!

    I have no idea when I'll get this done...I have to think a while on these memes that award a limited number!

    Hugs and baby drool,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther,

    Thanks! If I am, it's because you have that effect on me.

    Marie,

    It's so good to have you back! We all missed you so much! Thanks for your kind words.

    Deb,

    I am honored to have you as a blogging buddy.

    Sarah,

    Thanks! I can only imagine how busy you must be. I will take the hugs and the baby laughs and cooing -- the rest is yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots