Mary, the Sanctuary of God



This video is done as a decade of the rosary. Ten statements, each done so you can meditate on the Annunciation of Jesus to Mary. The rosary is a meditative prayer, and we meditate, and remember the moment as told in the bible, when the angel came to Mary, asking her if she would be the Mother of our Savior. The moment is very deep, as it teaches us about the humility of Mary, her obedience to God, and it reminds us that she was a part of Gods plan for our salvation. As you say the rosary, place yourself in the room with Mary, as the angel appears to her, telling her of Gods plan for her, and for us. This beautiful song is sung by my friend Maureen Hegarty, (Maureenderry) on youtube. Deus meus, adiuva me.. (My God come to my aid) Domine mi, exaudi me... (My God hear me)

Video and Commentary via Steve Silvia.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots