The Simple Woman's Daybook: August 4, 2008



Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to see what other ladies are thinking and doing today!


For Today...

Outside my Window...is a bright sunny sky and hot temperatures -- another 100 degree day again today.

I am thankful for...the wonderful time we had at the Midwest Catholic Family Conference this past weekend.

From the kitchen...fresh fruit and fresh veggies. We will add turkey brats and beans to the menu for supper. Not much cooking going on today due to the heat here.

I am wearing... a short-sleeved cotton blouse with small blue and white checks and white Capris with a red, blue, and silver butterfly on one cuff and sandals.

I am reading...books to be reviewed soon.

I am hoping...that Janet and I have a great birthday celebration on Friday, the 8th.

I am hearing...the sounds of the dryer and the computer.

Around the house... there's a ton of laundry to do and lots of other housework as I was at the conference on Saturday and Sunday.

One of my favorite things...is getting away and going on a vacation. We can't afford one this year, but at least we'll be getting away to St. Louis, MO for another conference and business trip soon.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...lots of reading, writing, a JP+ Wine and Wellness gathering, lots of preparation for that and for our upcoming trip.

...Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots