Yearbook Photos: Which is your favorite?

1966


1996



1968

1988


1972


I had so much fun using two photos to Yearbook myself as Danielle Bean suggested in her "Weekend Fun" post, I went a little overboard and tried on all kinds of hairstyles with two separate photos. What a difference a hairstyle makes!

Do you remember these days and these hairdo's? Just for kicks, which look is your favorite?

Check out the related posts:

Blast from the Past

Those Weren’t the Days

Rachel Balducci, Class of ‘66

Bad 80’s Hair

Days Gone By

Comments

  1. I like 1972.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! today, I need a laugh, so with both you and Sarah R doing it, I need to check it out....

    Hugs!
    Ebeth
    PS: Actually, I thought 1972 was the best, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pick. I'm laughing too hard.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots