The Simple Woman's Daybook: September 15, 2008



Visit Peggy's to learn what the other women are thinking and doing today.

For Today...

Outside my Window...it's bright and sunny and is a little cool (60's) today -- it feels like fall.

I am thinking...of all that I need to do today and this week.

I am thankful for...the paycheck I received last week (even if it was small). I was able to buy Bill a few new shirts (on sale) with it.

From the kitchen...I can smell Bill's oatmeal. I will be fixing pork chops, potatoes, and stir fry veggies later.

I am wearing...pajamas -- it's early morning here.

I am reading...some great books I'll be reviewing soon.

I am hoping...for more energy this week.

I am creating...some new ideas for my businesses and my blog.

I am hearing...the sound of the computer. It's very quiet here...Bill left for work and the cats are napping.

Around the house...lots of work to do, but probably won't get much of it done today...too much to do with my other work.

One of my favorite things...the signs of fall -- mums, leaves changing colors, the cooler air...will all give me more energy.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...read, write, start new Bible study, schedule business activities for the rest of this month and next, enjoy the beautiful weather here!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Comments

  1. your flowers are beautiful! I love fall..we are experiencing a bit of it now, which is u nusual here in Texas.
    marye
    http://www.simplyhomeremedies.com/simple-womans-daybook-6/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great daybook and beautiful flowers :)

    My Daybook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots