The Simple Woman's Daybook: September 22, 2008


Visit Peggy's to learn what the other women are thinking and doing today.

For Today...

Outside my Window...it's still dark, as it's early mroning here... I pulled an all-nighter again, reading and writing.

I am thinking...I am ready for bed.

From the kitchen...I will be having some granola before I go to bed.

I am wearing...my comfy blue jeans and a knit top... barefoot... as usual.

I am reading...all the blogs, the Bible (Genesis now), several books for review, my devotionals.

I am hoping...for a productive week.

I am creating...new gadgets for my blog as well as space for a new piece of old furniture for the house that we will hopefully be getting soon.

I am hearing...my dh load the dishwasher (PTL!) and the sprinkler system come on outside.

Around the house...we'll discuss that another time.

One of my favorite things...is walking outdoors in this gorgeous Indian Summer weather with my dh.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Bible Study, scheduling appointments, reading, writing, and way too much to even begin to mention here.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

(From one of my four butterfly bushes in bloom)

Comments

  1. Hope you have a glorious week and times of refreshing with your dh on those autumnal strolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouraging and uplifting words.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bloom. And do the butterflies like it too?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots