The Simple Woman's Daybook: September 29, 2008

Visit Peggy to see what the other women are thinking and doing today.

For Today...

Outside my Window...it's dark outside, but the stars are shining.

I am thinking...I can't wait until my yellow mums open... it won't be long now.

I am thankful for...for the beautiful weather here and for the opportunity to see Fireproof this past weekend...will post my review later... I loved it!

From the kitchen...blackberry pineapple pancakes.

I am wearing...jeans, a print, cotton top, dangling purple earrings, and am barefoot.

I am reading...Spero by Anthony Horvath.

I am hoping...that things go better for my sister, who is going through a rough time now.

I am creating...a better looking, more organized blog.

I am hearing...my dh in the refrigerator, moving bottles around.

Around the house...it's pretty quiet now...very early in the AM.

One of my favorite things...is long road trips in the country this time of year. I love being outdoors, just enjoying the fall.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Work, Appointments, Work, More Work...PTL!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Assisi has been on my mind with the feast of St. Francis approaching. This photo was taken when I went there a few years ago.




Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots