The Marie Antoinette Award


This is not a photo of me. The only royal in our family ancestry was either a French baron or count -- I can't remember which. I am not even remotely related to Marie Antoinette, so back off with the guillotine.

Having said that, I will tell you that the above picture is of Marie Antoinette.

Esther has graciously bestowed this honor on me. I am to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers I feel are real in who they are.

I bestow this honor on the following bloggers:

1. Sarah at Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering.

2. Deb at UKok's Place.

3. Rosemary at A Catholic Mother's Thoughts.

4. Penny at Argent by the Tiber.

5. Barb at SFO Mom.

6. Kate Wicker at Momopoly.

7. Elena at My Domestic Church.

Sorry guys - this is a women only meme. ;)

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the honor! What a lovely way to start my day.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jean!
    "Real," hmm? You must have considered me for this award after you saw the part where I told my kids to stop warming their bread on the Advent candles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots