Friday, December 19, 2008

Pro-life leaders request meeting with Obama

Pro-life leaders are seeking a meeting with President-elect Obama to “establish a foundation” for cooperation in building a culture of life which “honors equality and human rights and ends abortion.”

A December 17 letter seeking a meeting has been signed by Rev. Patrick J. Mahoney, Director of the Christian Defense Coalition; Brandi Swindell, Founder and President of Stanton Healthcare; Deborah Frantzich of Rachel’s Vineyard; and Day Gardner, President of the National Black Pro-life Union. MORE

~ Via CNA.

Will he accept? Will the meeting accomplish anything?

How I would love to be a fly on the wall at that meeting!

3 comments:

Bill said...

Good Luck!!!

Suzanne said...

I refuse to sound negative because it only upsets us all...I mean...I refuse not to pray for THY (ALMIGHTY GOD'S) WILL BE DONE! AMEN!

Michael said...

A glimmer of hope I pray.