Even With More Women on Birth Control, Many Don't Hear About the Variety of Side Effects
Now even the mainstream media is reporting the adverse side effects of the pill.
ABC News reports the following:
1. There is a risk of blood clots among smokers, high blood pressure, and stroke with some migraine headaches.
2. Women on the pill may suffer a lackluster sex drive, mood swings, or even extra sinus pressure.
3. Women may choose a mate they would not otherwise be attracted to.
4. Women may have a libido problem.
5. Women may experience heartburn, or constipation, or sleep disturbances, either as insomnia or extra sleepiness.
6. It can lead to greater difficulty conceiving and increase the likelihood of miscarriages.
H/T: Suzanne at Big Blue Wave.
The Pill Kills
New Booklet Outlines Frightening Facts about Contraception
The Evils of Planned Parenthood; What You Can Do to Stop Them
The Latest Defective Device in Birth Control
Newest Version of Birth Control Pill Increases Risk of Heart Disease, Stroke
The Birth Control Pill Kills Babies
Planned Parenthood's Latest Outrage
More Catholic doctors scrub contraceptive scripts
8 months ago