Now, this is good news!

Angry Voters Flood Capitol with Calls Against Stimulus

Switchboard operators at the Capitol say that frustrated voters are jamming phone lines with calls to Senators and Congressmen against Obama's and the Democrats' proposed economic stimulus plan. Some Senators report that calls to their offices about the plan are running in the hundreds per day, up from just a handful last month. Voters are upset both at the cost of the plan, which is at over $900 billion currently, and the recent tax troubles of Obama Administration nominees, which is feeding the perception that there are different sets of rules for the well connected and the ordinary citizen. Read the entire post.

Comments

  1. Mr. Hussein Obama, I will keep my gun, money and freedom!

    You keep the change and corruption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I made our calls. I definitely noticed a long wait for my calls to be answered, but it's worth the wait to express my opinion. I'm glad that so many citizens are ready to speak out when they oppose legislation! That's democracy at work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots