MSNBC poll: Obama earns 'F' on performance

President Obama has earned a grade of "F" for his performance in office.

He received a failing mark in an MSNBC unscientific online survey after having spent less than two months in the White House.



In its "Give President Obama a Grade" survey , MSNBC asked more than 109,000 repondents, "If you were grading Barack Obama on his performance as president, what would he get?"


More than half of all respondents – or 60 percent – gave Obama an "F."


Only 16 percent said the president has earned an "A," while 6.4 percent gave him a "B," 5 percent answered a "C" and 12 percent said he has earned a "D." Read the rest at WND.

Why does this not surprise me? Why do I want to scream at the top of my lungs to those who voted for him "I told you so"? Why does it seem to take forever for some people to wake up and smell the wicked odor of B.O.?

Oh yes, I will still pray and fast for his conversion, but that doesn't mean I will remain silent in the midst of his atrocious actions. I will fight for the unborn and those who are treated unjustly and will continue to pray for our country, which is suffering greatly now under his administration. I was going to use the word "leadership", but no, he is not a leader, but is the puppet of the democratic party and the culture of death.

Comments

  1. I fully agree with you...
    while I will "still pray and fast for his conversion, but that doesn't mean I will remain silent in the midst of his atrocious actions. I will fight for the unborn and those who are treated unjustly and will continue to pray for our country, which is suffering greatly now under his administration."
    It isn't surprising that 60% have given him an F. Maybe the others who are naive and misinformed might one day wake up and realize what damage this man is doing our country and our freedoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am glad that people can recognise that he is not going well. Many of the obama supporters I speak to seem to think he is doing a wonderful job.

    I also continue to pray for president obama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MSNBC - The Obama news network - came up with these poling results?

    Wow. He must be doing poorly. (At FOX it might be 90 percent voting F!)

    Remember, though, that many of those who voted him voted for an image, not fully understanding what he stood for. Since he has not lived up to the image, and has started actually doing things that people don't like, it's no surprise that they are turning. His support was superficial and fickle.

    I too continue to pray for him - and our nation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even watch or read the news anymore; it's too depressing. I continue to pray for his conversion concerning life. Thanks for keeping us updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should listen to Rush Lindbaugh and Sean Hannity. From them it sounds that last week there was a leak in the dyke, but this week, there is a crack in it and growing..., I love it!

    P.S. I also pray for his converson, but I also pray for the reverson of all the catholic-in-name-only politicians.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots