OBAMA CHRONICLES V: CONTRARY TO CONSCIENCE


by Judie Brown

It has been a very interesting few days. Analyzing the latest presidential escapades is not always as straightforward as one might wish, but one thing has become perfectly clear to me. There is no way that a sound-thinking, upright Christian member of the medical community is going to be able to survive under the Obama onslaught unless at some level, lawmakers or judges see through the dictatorial attitudes of a president who appears to have no respect for anyone’s perspective other than his own. For those who honestly believed the president truly meant what he suggested about being somewhat moderate in his administration’s abortion policies, the following should shake up your granola big time. I am speaking, of course, of the latest Obama administration announcement that ... ( Read More )

Comments

  1. Surprise! Surprise!

    The anti-christ is showing his true colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed. Everything any one feared, is coming true. I remember my cousin trying to talk me into voting for him last summer. He told me not to worry, because Obama would change his mind about abortion, since he was such a "nice guy". I was not fooled. I wonder what my cousin thinks now. Lord have mercy on us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots