The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ March 9th entry

For Today...Outside my window... mostly clouds today and a little wind. It's a great day for getting my work done indoors. It's in the 60's now, but a cold front will be coming in soon.

I am thinking... what great weather we had this past weekend...I hope it returns soon...like next weekend if not sooner. I love being outdoors!

I am thankful for... the way the Lord has sustained us through these economically difficult times.

From the kitchen... I had leftover chicken and a salad for lunch. The pork is in the crock pot for supper.

I am wearing... a pink dress! I'm barefoot as usual.

I am hoping... for lots of time to get the work done on my book this week that I need to do without worries about anything breaking down or other emergency situations.

I am creating... more stories.

I am hearing... the dryer run. I'm drying my dh's spring jacket.

One of my favorite things... planting a vegetable garden. We planted sweet sugar snap peas and radishes this past weekend.

A few plans for the rest of the week... lots of writing and reading to do... continue with my Lenten duties, errands to run, grocery shopping later on in the week. I need to keep my nose to the grindstone this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



The first sign of spring -- crocuses in the yard.


To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots