My Special Anniversary

Today is a special day of celebration for me, not only because it is Pentecost, but because it is the anniversary of my lifetime Oblature with the Community of St. John.

Four years ago today, I made my promises to the Lord with the Community, which I am so blessed to be a part of.

Today, I thank God for the outpouring of graces He gave me through the Holy Spirit, to do this. What a beautiful gift!

I didn't deserve this gift, but God, in His loving kindness, generously rewarded me. As I began to lose members of my own family through illness and death, He gave me a new family, whose hearts were so full of love.

I will be forever grateful for His gift to me.

For more information about the Community of St. John, please go to the following sites:

Community of St. John, USA


Biography of Father Marie - Dominique Philippe, OP, Founder of the Community of St. John

Children of Hope

The Community of St. John

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots