Simple Woman's Daybook: September 28, 2009




Outside my window...
Sunny, blue skies, crisp fall weather with a cool breeze. It's in the low 70's today.

I am thinking...
about what a great time we had this past weekend visiting Old Cow Town and Botanica, the Wichita Gardens.

I am thankful for...
the opportunity to be able to sponsor someone for RCIA this year; the tabitha (deep red) mums we planted over the weekend, the opportunity to meet with Bill's business networking group at a social this past weekend, and the beautiful fall weather. Fall is my second favorite season - after spring. I'm also thankful for being able to attend the John Michael Talbott concert last week and to meet him in person.

From the kitchen...
we're having pork chops supreme, green beans, and sweet potatoes.

I am wearing...
blue jeans, a turquoise knit top, a black cardigan sweater, and my black z-coils -- I'm in my comfort mode.

I am creating...
a fall look for my home, beginning with the wreath and decorations on the door.

I am going...
to continue my Light Weigh Program and my exercise regimen of walking at least two miles a day.

I am reading...
periodicals and my devotionals right now. As soon as I get my book review written, I'll start on a new book. I used to read several books at once, but am trying to take them one at a time now.

I am hoping...
to get through a busy week... physical today for life insurance, chiropractor's appointments on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Light Weigh on Tuesday, RCIA on Wednesday, and blogging and writing everyday -- still seeking a publisher for the book.

I am hearing... the hum of the computer.

Around the house...I 'm tackling the laundry.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Ditto to the above

A picture thought I am sharing:



Just one of the many beautiful gardens at Botanica that we visited this past weekend.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots