Your help needed in bringing about a "mini-miracle"

Dear Readers,

I am writing this in hopes of a "mini miracle". As some of you already know, my husband's full-time position was cut over a year ago and this has been a very difficult time for us financially.

Recently, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Catholic Fire was awarded the the Best Overall Pro-Life Blog in the American Life League Awards. What this means is that I will receive an award from the American Life League presented by Jill Stanek in Washington D.C at the Pro-Life Blog Award Dinner during ALL's Training and Activism Week and Personhood Conference Jan. 20, 2010, amid the nation's top pro-life leaders and pioneers for the personhood of all human beings, from the moment of creation until natural death. As the winner, my hotel accomodations for two days and three nights have been provided. However, I do not have the funds for transportation or meals while I am staying there.

I am humbly asking for your help, dear readers, in financing my trip and travel expenses. You can send an online gift through Paypal to Catholic Fire at http://catholicfire.blogspot.com/on the upper left hand side of this blog, right under the image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Any amount that you can donate will be deeply appreciated. Thank you and God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots