America Rising: An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians

Comments

  1. Hmm. Too many Republican talking points.

    I don't like what Obama is doing, especially when it comes to life. But I'm a member of neither party - I'm a Catholic first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee,

    I also consider myself to be a Catholic first and an independent. I put this up because it expresses the views of so many people today who are frustrated with the current administration and it goes against everything that is presented by the MSM, which hides the truth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots