Video: Papal Smackdown!

Comments

  1. It is so good to get the support for being Catholic without someone trying to shove me into the cafeteria
    line. I really am glad the Pope is spelling it out to the trendy troops that make folks feel as if they are out of touch. Maybe it is because I am on the Rock. I have been told I must change with the times, but how does that work if when the times change and what is needed is unchangeable Truth? Sacred Tradition is not always trendy-but it IS always true! :) trendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots