A Personal Update and a Prayer Request

God has recently called me to follow a new path in my life -- to pursue my Master of Arts in Theology. The call has been there for several years, but just this summer, the doors were opened for me to enter without hesitation. It seems a little strange returning to college after 31 years, and I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the present time, but I feel confident that with God's grace, and if it is truly His will and not mine, that I will be successful in this new endeavor. For, "I have the strength for everything through him who empowers me." (Philippians 3:14) In your charity, would you please keep me in your prayers for success in my studies and for continued discernment for God's will in my life?

The second question I am sure many of you are all asking is, "Will she continue to blog?" The answer is "yes", but blogging will not be as frequent as it has in the past, as my studies must take precedence over blogging. Hopefully, my posts here will reflect my increased knowledge of the faith and show greater depth and spiritual insight.

There have been many changes in my life over the past year, which I have yet to adapt to, so I am taking things one day at a time. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, dear readers, thank you so much for all your support and for visiting me here daily. God bless you!

Image Source

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots