R.I.P. Fr. Thomas Dubay

Comments

  1. So sad...may he rest in Peace!!


    Jean, on a different note, I've been getting this message showing up on my computer recently every time I try to navigate to your blog. I thought you might like to know. Hope there's nothing infecting your site! Here's the message:

    Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer! The website at catholicfire.blogspot.com contains elements from the site rpc.blogrolling.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer. For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for rpc.blogrolling.com.Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

    Peace,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina,

    Sorry about the weird message. It comes up every time I blog and you will find it on other sites, too, if you are using Google Chrome. If you use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer this will not come up.

    For some reason, Google Chrome is doing it -- particularly on Catholic sites.

    It's funny -- because Google does my blogrolling! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a wonderful computer geek who just checked out my computer and my blog and the only problem seems to be Google Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eternal rest grant unto them, o Lord, and let the light perpetual shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

    Go to your reward, my brother.

    -Br. Columcille, OCCO+

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots