A Few of my Favorite Christmas Carols

Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii gave me the idea for this post. I love Christmas music and, for many years, was very active in the music ministry.

Here are a few of my favorite religious Christmas Carols that I hope you'll enjoy listening to, as much as I do.

1. Handel's Messiah Halleluiah Chorus -- From Andre Rieu's "Live From Radio City Music Hall" in New York City 2004, with the Johann Strauss Orchestra and the Harlem Gospel Choir.




2.  Joy to the World -- Bing Crosby with choir




3. And The Glory of the Lord -- Bow Valley Chorus





4. Bring a Torch Jeanette Isabella -- The Fairfield County Children's Choir



5. O Holy Night -- Josh Groban





6.  Silent Night -- Andrea Bocelli with Mary J. Blige





7.  Silent Night -- Olivia Newton John






Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots