New Blog: The Association of Catholic Women Bloggers


Just recently I have joined a gifted group of international Catholic women bloggers -- The Association of Catholic Women Bloggers. The posts there are designed with authentic Catholic femininity and spirituality in mind. Each of the bloggers there shares unique and interesting viewpoints on various topics on Catholic spirituality. Some of my favorite female bloggers post there. It is truly an honor to post there and I thank God for this wonderful opportunity! My heartfelt thanks also go out to Jackie  for inviting me to join this talented group of women. God bless you!

I hope all my readers will stop by and take a look and let me know what you think

Comments

  1. Hey Jean, isn't if a wonderful blog? I am grateful for women like you and as a whole we can be a mighty force!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots