Patron Saint for the Year


It's that time of year to select a patron saint for 2013. This is a saint that you learn more about in the new year and ask for guidance and intercession. I know that the saint I have selected will help me grow in holiness and humility.


St. John Mary Vianney, also known as the Cure of Ars, is the patron of priests and confessors. Perhaps the Lord is calling me to pray for priests more in this year of faith and to assist them more.

Click here if you’d like the generator to choose a saint for you! Note that you have to click twice to get your saint. There are around 275 saints in the database, about an even mix of men and women.

I love hearing about the saints that others have selected. Leave a comment and let me know which saint decided to be your patron for 2013.

H/T:  Jennifer Fulwiler

Comments

  1. The generator gave me St. Leopold III, who I had not heard of before visiting the site... very curious to learn more about him and ask for his intercession!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots