Friday, January 24, 2014
This is my super-quick edition!
1. My biggest surprise for the New Year was a new car! After being without my own set of wheels for over two years, I now own a 2005 Oldsmobile LeSabre, thanks to my dear husband, who is making the payments for now. Free at last!
2. I have been doing pretty good on my New Year's resolution to work out daily and eat more healthy, less filling meals. Since the beginning of the year, I have lost eight pounds!
3. A new modem has me working faster and communicating more quickly to friends and readers on the Internet. Praise God!
4. I have been working on some new writing projects and hope to be able to share more with you soon. I am pumped up for these. This is the year for publishing!
5. Tonight is Girl's Night Out,which I am so looking forward to! Some time with my lady friends for conversation is therapeutic and vital.
6. I am really looking forward to watching the new pro-family, pro-life film Gimme Shelter at the theaters this weekend. The more I hear about it, the more I look forward to seeing it. You can learn more about it HERE.
7. Happy Feast of St. Francis de Sales! He is one of my favorite saints. A writer, spiritual director, a theologian, a man with a holy, gentle demeanor, he converted thousands to the faith. Read more about him on Catholic Fire.
Have a great weekend!