Sunday Snippets: Catholic Carnival



Welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival! We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To join us, go to RAnn's blog, This That and The Other Thing.

Question of the week: Do you use Facebook?  Do you promote your blog on Facebook?  Why or why not?

My Answer: I have been on Facebook since 2008. When I first joined Facebook, I did so with the intention of connecting with family and friends, as well as promoting my blog. It was a very effective way of getting new followers! I continue to promote my blog there and am still getting new followers daily as a result. I plan on posting a fan page there soon to promote my writing and my new book, Seven Saints for Seven Virtues.

My posts this week include the following:

St. Lawrence of Brindisi, Doctor of the Church

Fr. Barron on Intentional Discipleship

St. Mary Magdalene: "Apostle to the Apostles"

Caryll Houselander: God's Giving Hands

St. Bridget of Sweden: Mystic and Visionary

Pope John Paul II and Gianna Beretta, patron saints of the World Meeting of Families

St. Sharbel (Charbel) Makhlouf, Miracle-Worker

St. James the Greater: A Son of Thunder

Humanae Vitae, the most debated encyclical in modern history

Saints Joachim and Anne

Have a blessed week!

Image via Pinterest.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots