1. Last weekend, we had a bit of fun doing one of our most favorite activities: apple-picking and pumpkin picking. We drove a considerable distance to find both this late in the season. It's our favorite orchard in Kansas -- Pome on the Range.
2, We visited the orchards and picked red delicious apples -- Bill's favorite -- and only 50 cents/lb.
3. Then we hitched a ride on the tractor pull -- a hayride without the hay -- to the pumpkin patch.
4. As we rode back with our wares, a cute couple snapped our picture.
Oh, no! I have hat hair! You can certainly tell we had a good time. Look at those smiles!
We passed by the winesap orchard on the way back to the store, where we picked up some Jonalicious and Jonagold apples.
5. Riding back home, we enjoyed the beautiful Kansas landscape and the sunset.
6. I saved the best for last. Today, my book, Seven Saints for Seven Virtues, is now available on Amazon!
7. If you missed the Blog Tour for Seven Saints for Seven Virtues, go here for a recap.
Have a wonderful weekend!
For more quick takes, visit Jen at ConversionDiary.com .