1. The big news is that my book, Seven Saints for Seven Virtues, should be on the shelves of bookstores by the end of next week (earlier than expected). It will also be available for purchase on Amazon and Barnes & Noble soon. You can pre-order it now. I am so excited! Lisa Hendey has written a beautiful Introduction and the book has been endorsed by Donna-Marie Cooper-O’Boyle and Pat Gohn.
The blog tour begins Monday, October 13th and ends October 22nd and will include such wonderful writers and reviewers as Ellen Gable Hrkach and Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur. I am eager to read all the reviews. Of course, there will be great giveaways – free books! So be sure to stop by Catholic Fire daily, so I can fill you in on the blog tour schedule.
2. In spite of all that has been going on here, I have been encouraging my dear husband to join me in some Sunday fun. Here are some photos of us at the Walnut Valley Festival in Winfield Kansas, where we heard some bluegrass music, and us playing at a local park. Whoops, I'm not in that picture! Here I am standing near a sign that says, "Please don't feed the wildlife." I'm wearing my P-51 Mustang cap to keep the sun out of my eyes.
3. This week, as always, I wrote about some amazing angels and saints. Yesterday, I posted Seven Great Quotes about the Guardian Angels and Five Ways to Develop a Relationship with your Guardian Angel.
4. My dear friend and favorite intercessor, St. Therese of Lisieux, celebrated her feast day on Wednesday. Did you get a rose or roses?
5. On Monday, we celebrated the feast of the Archangels! How I love the Archangels! Michael is my favorite and I pray my St. Michael the Archangel prayer daily.
6. Have you ever consecrated your family, your home, or your business to St. Michael the Archangel? I did for the first time this week, using this prayer.
7. Just a reminder – This Sunday is National Life Chain Sunday. Please stand up for life by participating in the Life Chain in your area this weekend. Thank you!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Visit Jen at Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes!