1. Mary of Nazareth: The Life of Our Lady in Pictures by Fr. Donald Calloway -- Ignatius Press, 2014
I have this book and love it! It is one of the most inspirational books I have read! Beautiful photos, uplifting quotes from the saints about Mary, all make this an ideal Christmas gift.
2. Joy to the World: How Christ's Coming Changed Everything (and Still Does) by Scott Hahn -- Image, 2014
3. Practical Theology: 350+ Ways Your Mind Can Help you Become a Saint by Peter Kreeft -- Ignatius 2014
4. St. John Paul the Great: His Five Loves by Jason Everett -- Totus Tuus Press and Lighthouse Media, 2014
5. Bringing Lent Home with St. John Paul II: Prayers, Reflections, and Activities for Families by Donna-Marie Cooper-O'Boyle -- Ave Maria Press, 2014
This is the perfect book for family communication and reflection! It is power-packed with great stories on Pope St. John Paul II that you will love reading!
6. Prayer Works: Getting a Grip on Catholic Spirituality by Matthew Leonard -- Our Sunday Visitor, 2014
7. Seven Saints for Seven Virtues by Jean M. Heimann -- Servant Books, 2014