1. I love St. Patrick's Day! This year we attended the local parade, which we enjoyed. Here are just a few photos of the floats and parade entries we viewed.
2. St. Joseph's Day is also a wonderful day for celebration! Check out these beautiful St. Joseph Altars in New Orleans.
3. This week I wrote about St Cyril of Jerusalem, a 4th century theologian and Doctor of the Church, who was accused of Arianism by his brother bishops! He gave some great advice to the catechumens: "Make your fold with the sheep; flee from the wolves: depart not from the Church."
4. Here's a FREE BOOK! From the Hub to the Heart by Andy LaVallee and Leticia Velasquez -- FREE from now until Saturday! Go HERE. Read my review
6. "This is an absolutely wonderful book, inspiring, edifying, informative and beautifully written."
- Ellen Gable Hrkach
"Why I love it: Saints are often depicted as if they’re so holy, they’re almost not human. That’s not the case with this book. Jean brings out each saint’s special virtue and starts the reader on the path toward living that particular virtue." - Barbara Szyszkewicz
You can find Seven Saints for Seven Virtues at Amazon, Servant Books, or Barnes and Noble.
7. So happy to hear of the Holy Father's approval!
Have a wonderful weekend!
For more Quick Takes, visit This Ain't The Lyceum.