1. Spring has arrived here in Wichita! Above are just a few of the signs I have been seeing in my yard.
Below is another sign of spring.
2. On Palm Sunday evening, I will be a guest on Fr. Ronald P. Legwin's radio program discussing my book, Seven Saints for Seven Virtues. I am looking forward to that, as well as to my next speaking engagement at Sacred Heart parish in Colwich this coming week.
3. On March 25, we celebrated the Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord and I wrote a new blog post on that feast day, focusing on joy and love.
5. On Thursday, I also wrote a blog post entitled Surrender it to God, which focuses in on abandonment, trust, and surrender.
6. What I am reading this week: 30 Days with Teresa of Avila by Daniel Burke and Anthony Lilles.
7. Here is another book recommendation from my friend, Leticia Velaquez: Review of the book "Joyful Witness: How to be An Extraordinary Catholic" by Randy Hain.
For more Quick Takes visit This Ain't the Lyceum.
Have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Holy Week!