Thursday, May 07, 2015
Mother's Day is fast approaching! Here are some great gift ideas! Most women love to read, so in addition to the flowers you plan to get her, why not a book as well? These books are all written by women.
Here are my picks (Click the links to read the reviews):
1. Catholic Mom’s Cafe: 5-Minute Retreats for Every Day of the Year by Donna-Marie Cooper-O'Boyle
2. The Grace of Yes: Eight Virtues for Generous Living by Lisa Hendey
3. Grace Cafe: Serving Up Recipes for Faithful Mothering by Donna-Marie Cooper-O'Boyle
4. Navigating Deep Waters: Meditations for Caregivers by Jeannie Ewing
5. A Special Mother is Born by Leticia Velasquez
6. A Catholic Gardener's Spiritual Almanac by Margaret Rose Realy
7. Seven Saints for Seven Virtues by Jean M. Heimann
For more Quick Takes visit This Ain't The Lyceum.