ONE MORE TIME

I originally posted a map to find out where you are all from a few days ago and no one was on the map but me. I felt bad and deleted it, so please sign up this time. I probably didn't have it posted correctly, but I do now, so let me know where you're from, ok? The map is on the right side of my blog under Colleen Hammond. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

I am putting this in large red print because people told me they didn't see it on before and I want to be sure they don't miss it this time.

Comments

  1. How do I let you know where I am from? Here?

    Kathy Carter
    Prineville Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,

    Thanks for asking. On the right hand side of my blog under the links
    listings there is a rectangular box which contains the words, "Where are we?"

    Just click on that box, enter your message and zip code and a photo (optional)
    if you like and click again and it will show up on the map.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots