I SUPPORT THE POPE - UPDATED


I have added the following banner to the bottom of my blog in support of the Holy Father. Many thanks to The Curt Jester.

Kenneth Kully has also made some
excellent "I Support the Pope" banners.

The "dehellenization" part refers to the fact that Christian theology was heavily influenced by classical Greek philosophy. Islam's wasn't, which is one of the reasons it's so irrational.

I am also supporting the Holy Father with my prayers at this time and praying to Our Lady of Fatima, as suggested by Julie in her post "Blogging Around: Jihad Means Always Having to Say You're Sorry." You will find some wonderful prayers here at Two Hearts Network and at Fatima.org .

Father Joseph Fessio, SJ, at Ignatius Press addresses the question, "Is Dialogue with Islam Possible?" in his post on the Pope's Address at the University of Regensberg.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots