Liberal Media Loves to Pick on the Pope

I haven't written much on Islam's reaction to the Holy Father's speech because I believe that the liberal media and others have blown the whole thing way out of proportion. I also don't want to stir things up any more than they already are. However, I think it is important to mention that the Holy Father has clarified that his comments were not intended to offend and he"sincerely regrets that certain passages of his address could have sounded offensive to the sensitivities of the Muslim faithful."

This whole episode seems more than a little ridiculous to me. Of course, the liberal media loves stirring things up, attempting to make anything or anyone "Catholic" look foolish or bad. The Pope is a primary target.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots