Blogging Blessings



Deb of UKOK's Place has come up with a wonderful way to express appreciation for other bloggers.

I have been blessed by Deb and now it's my turn to bless three bloggers.

The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the blogging blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a blogging blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. To read more about the blogging blessings go here.

I bless Margaret Mary, Donna Marie, and Therese because just knowing them is a blessing to me. Each of them are kind, warm, loving ladies who live out their faith in their daily lives. Deb, I would have chosen you, too, but Esther beat me to the punch and blessed you first. Well, I can assure you that you're in my daily prayers for blessings. There are other bloggers I would like to select to be blessed, too, but I will try to be good and stay within the limits.

Here is my prayer for Margaret Mary, Donna Marie, and Therese:

May the blessing of almighty God, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, come down upon you and remain with you forever (and may Our Blessed Mother Mary protect you with her mantle of peace, joy, and love.) Amen.
Now, it's your turn to:

a) bless 3 blog buddies each.

b) Include the ‘God Bless you’ image in their post.

c) Explain briefly why you selected the people you are blessing.

d) pray/include in the post the prayer for the recipients of the blessing.

e)Then type in the com box of Deb's post that a blessing has been sent to the three you have chosen to bless so we can keep track of how many blessings are being given.

Thanks for playing!

Comments

  1. Thank you Jean. I am very honoured to be choosen by you. All the Catholic blogs bless me so much in my journey and help me to stay faithful. Yours is one of the blogs that helps me a lot.

    Thanks for your apostolate and prayers. I know that we have had a lot of heavenly help with Tom because of your prayers for him and others that visit this blog.

    God bless
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jean! It means so much to me that you like my blog and me. I will pass on the blog blessing when I can.

    I always visit your blog, even when I have time to visit only a couple of them.

    May God grant you many blessings at Christmas and always!

    Margaret Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jean,

    You are very sweet and generous to send your Blessing to me! :) I pray for many blessings for you and yours this Christmas! It is such a grace-filled time and I pray that you will be filled with JOY! I will pass the blessings on as soon as i can.

    God love you!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots