A Note of Thanks to My Readers




Thank you to all those who are voting for Catholic Fire daily HERE  for Best Catholic Blog and thank you to all those who are voting daily for Jean M. Heimann (@CatholicFire) for Best Catholic to Follow on Twitter  HERE. 

I apologize for the light blogging lately. I have been ill for about three weeks now and have just finished a fourteen page research paper. Now, once I have finished my final exam, I will have maybe one day off to rest (I hope) before the next class begins. I am still weak, but am feeling like I have joined "the land of the living" once again.

Thanks so much for your prayers!


God bless you, friends! :)

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots