Light Blogging & Alito Skates Through Questioning

I will be doing light blogging until I get over this virus -- I feel dizzy just sitting upright.

I did watch part of the Alito hearings today and found them fascinating. Alito skated right through the questioning. He appeared to be pretty sharp -- especially in comparison to those who were asking the questions. Until today I didn't realize exactly how unintelligent some of our congressmen are (with the exception of Senators Obama and Durbin from IL, whom I already knew were not even remotely related to Einstein.). It is amazing and a little frightening that some of these people hold positions of power in our country, but I suppose if you are crafty enough and wealthy enough, you can have or do just about anything you want on this earth. I am neither and am quite content with my lot in life.

Here are some good articles on the hearings today here and here.

Im having trouble keeping my eyes open, so I had better get some rest. Feel free to make comments or email me during this National Delurking Week. I don't know where everyone is this week -- I hope that you are not all sick like me. I would love to hear from you.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots