The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ January 26th Edition

For Today, January 26, 2009.

Outside my window...It is dark and cold. It snowed a little and the temperatures were in the teens today.

I am thinking...that I need to get more organized this week and tie up some loose ends on various projects.

I am thankful for...the Lord providing for our needs at this difficult time. Two months without work is a long time.

From the kitchen...it still smells like beef, as I made hamburgers for supper tonight.

I am wearing...a teal turtleneck sweater and soft, navy blue pants.

I am creating...this post.

I am going...to attend the Catholic Writers Guild conference next week.

I am reading...We Choose Life by Anthony Horvath.

I am hoping...that the meeting we have Wednesday night goes well.

I am hearing...the small electric heater run.

Around the house...everyone is taking naps.

One of my favorite things...having time to myself.

A few plans for the rest of the week: ... finish writing projects, attend meetings this week, and get caught up on housework.



Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Looking forward to spring

This is a photo I took of my hyacinths last spring.

Visit Peggy to see what the other women are thinking and doing today.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots