Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Meme

I have been tagged by Holy Fool.

Getting to know me...

Five things I plan to do before I die:

Who knows when I might die? It could be within the next five minutes, although I hope I have a little more time than that to prepare. Ok, here are some things I would like to do before the Lord takes me Home.

1. Enjoy each day and live it to the fullest, surrendering my heart to the Lord and his Holy Mother, giving them my best.

2. Learn the true meaning of love -- love those who are lovable and those who are not lovable, but do it for His sake and in union with Him.

3. Draw others closer to the Lord and the Blessed Virgin Mary -- to help them realize their authentic potential and to be all that they can be in the army of God.

4. To use all the gifts God has given me to the best of my ability to build up His Kingdom.

5. To be the best wife I can be to my husband Bill and to love him and support him in every way I can.

Five things I can do:

1. Write -- short stories, poems, essays, letters, fiction, non-fiction
2. Sing -- Second Soprano
3. Pray -- with perseverance
4. Love -- people and animals
5. Cook -- creatively, just about anything and everything

Five things I cannot do:

1. Swim
2. Ride a bicycle (I have always had poor balance and never learned.)
3. Solve complex mathematical equations in my head.
4. Fly an airplane
5. Play the piano

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. A Strong Catholic Spirituality
2. Intelligence
3. Sense of Humor
4. Compassion and kindness
5. The ability to love totally and completely


Five things I say most often:

1. "Praise the Lord!"
2. "You're a beautiful girl!" (to my cat, Jazzy)
3. "See you later, Billy Gator!" ( to my husband)
4. "You idiot!" (When I 'm driving and someone cuts in front of me -- not my most loving self at that time.)
5. "Get down, honey!" (when Jazzy jumps up and sits on top of my mouse -- the one attached to the computer.)

Five Celebrity Crushes:

1. Mel Gibson
2. Jim Caviezel
3. William Hurt
4. Paul Newman
5. Martin Sheen

Five People I want to do this:

1. Thirsty Scribe
2.. Southern Catholic Convert
3. Duc in Altum
4. wicatholicmusings
5. Part-time Pundit

4 comments: