Novena to St. Joseph for Special Intention


Please join me in praying the following novena to St. Joseph for the sale of our home and the finding of a new home.

O good father Joseph! I beg you, by all your sufferings, sorrows and joys, to obtain for me what I ask.
(Here name your petition).
Obtain for all those who have asked my prayers, everything that is useful to them in the plan of God. Be near to me in my last moments, that I may eternally sing the praises of Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Amen.
(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)


St. Joseph, the head of the Holy Family and the guardian and provider for both Jesus and the Blessed Virgin Mary, is the patron saint of home buyers and sellers.

St. Teresa of Avila in the 16th century proved to be Joseph’s greatest champion, zealously promoting devotion to the great Saint Joseph. As a young woman, Teresa fell into a coma so profound that she was thought to be dead. She revived and credited her recovery to the intercession of St. Joseph.

Anything that St. Joseph asks of Jesus through our Blessed Mother, he receives, and asking for his powerful intercession has been a source of many miracles and has strengthened the faith of countless millions to our Savior.

St. Joseph, pray for us!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots